Winter and Markie

Markie

Aww MARKIE, you're beautiful!! So is MALIKI (am I right?) just took a guess! I cannot take selfies at all!! My photos are literally sideways LOL! I can tell how much you love all your babies!![emoji175]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Duhhhhh! It's WINTER! I should've looked at the subject!🤓🤣

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you gals!! I know one thing, taking the dogs for a walk is OMG! My husband holds ARMANI's leash since he's getting bigger, and I hold ALINAH's while she pulls the crap outta me, I've almost fallen alot & it feels like my arm is pulled out of the socket LOL! I want to get a waist belt in case she would make me fall; if I go down, I don't ever want to lose her![emoji171]
And MARKIE, your 7 babies could pull a house on the highway or a huge yacht LOL!![emoji536]🛳️🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

The waist belt I think hurt I've put the leash around my waist before and it was like I was dying LOL [emoji23][emoji23] I should hook mine up to the house and try it out see how far they get. Maybe an inch [emoji23][emoji23] Can you let them out into your back yard and they go to the bathroom and come back??

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

I obviously don’t have much experience in husky walking or training but I started Hazel’s training at 12 weeks old. I walk her every morning and when she pulls I scold her and tug on her harness. She stops pulling but man when she picks up a scent she will not budge! So I end up pulling her! She’s so strong and I can only imagine when she’s full grown!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I start mine at 11weeks and when they would pull I stopped and looked at them. Then they looked at me the same way I was looking at them. I told them no and snapped my fingers and pointed at them. When they get a scent sometimes all beats are of they won't stop then I have to grab them and wait for the animal to get far enough away they aren't interested :-):-)

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

If HAZEL's that strong, just wait. ALINAH is so small at 10mths (42lbs) & I feel like I'm being pulled by a Bull!! (Ouch!!)
I do let my babies out in the backyard ... it's just a tad smaller than a half acre. So it's plenty big with a 6' wood fence & 5' chain link fence around the perimeter. Enough for them to potty, run, chase each other, DIG, watch for squirrels, opossums, racoons, skunks, deer etc! So we haven't taken them for many walks lately though they love making their rounds to say hello to the neighborhood dogs!🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Archived