They are chasing each other for a walnut LOL

Markie

I was going to take a video of then really chain in another but I think they know when I have the camera on :-):-IMG_20170924_095701.jpg)IMG_20170924_095717.jpgIMG_20170924_095715.jpgIMG_20170924_095701.jpgIMG_20170924_095713.jpg

This two would chase each other all day for a walnut Sly the older one likes to play with Siku and take his stuff haha he just runs around tell he gets it back :-):-)IMG_20170924_095935.jpg

Sly decided the water bowl was the best place for it LOL :-):-)

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

The first sentence was suppose to say I was going to take a video of them really chasing each other. Spell check sometimes lol

I bring them inside. I will have an antler chews laying in the floor one for the both of them. They just want one to chase each other around in the house all day haha then about noon all of the huskies are doing it.. Then by three they are all laying down on the floor completely asleep lol :-):-)

Question: Is it ok for Huskies to eat walnuts?? (ARMANI & ALINAH keep finding them in the yard from squirrels. They eat the hard shell too.) I just don't want them getting sick or a blockage.

~ANGIE

I googled that and it says walnuts contain a toxin that can cause seizures.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived