*MIDNIGHT SNACK*

ARMANI & ALINAH

After 5hours being gone from seeing The Doobie Brothers, ARMANI & ALINAH definitely DESERVE a midnight snack ... oh yes, have to "hand feed" dah babies LOL!!

It's gonna be a long, long CRAZY night! They'll be playing up on the bed, jumping, flying, howling & going NUTZZ!!

[emoji252]*IT'S PARTY TIME*[emoji252]

🍿🌭[emoji507][emoji490][emoji514][emoji517]🌮[emoji513]🥓[emoji509]

🤗[emoji481][emoji485]🥃[emoji481][emoji483][emoji484]🙃🤣[emoji42]

ab3c3bc46361f5167195008fb09db458.jpg

~ANGIE

NATALIE~ I know how deep you all love your babies! We are all so lucky & grateful to have this beautiful, awesome breed!!
These are our "first" two Huskies ever. I cannot live without them and can hardly leave the house (I worry & miss them so much). My babies know how much I love them with all of my soul. In turn, I can see the love in their eyes for me from their soul.[emoji170][emoji175]
DOGS ARE TRULY MAN'S BEST FRIEND. I wanted to share, I will never get over our 50lb Chow/Samoyed who was age14 and died last year from the worst seizure on my 50th birthday. (Ok, I'm 51 now LOL but act 20!!) "APOLLO" always looked at me with the deepest love & I could see his soul. I had a big canvas made with his photo & look at him every day & night. I swear, it's like I lost a child. I'll Iove him deep within my soul forever! Here is his picture:
"APOLLO"[emoji252][emoji274]
2fd3c12dcd6d06fec724e1c2de6b447c.jpg
What would we do without our BEST FRIENDS.[emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

APOLLO is beautiful :-) I have the same problem when I leave the house with mine still at home all I think about is going back home to them :-) When I go to dog shows now I just take them all with me probably bad but no one says anything :-) You acting 20 is what makes you amazing Angie :-) I never would have guessed you where 51 ever. You don't even look 51 :-) I'm 22 :-) One guy did say once lady why are your dogs here I said the needed me and he walked away LOL!! :-) What is your best memory of Apollo :-)

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

"Every" minute with him but probably his constant big smile & his smilin' eyes! He always "spazzed" in the yard flying so fast even at 14 & right before he died ! He actually had a brain tumor, which caused the 4 seizures in the end. (I don't know how I branches of talking about APOLLO.) That's anxiety ... I have it & jump topics some times.
I shouldn't have told my age LOL! But I do act younger and enjoy & love life every day, and with my two Huskies![emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

P.S. Thank you MARKIE! You are a sweetheart![emoji175]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Archived