ice is a d*ck

mylilhuskyboyICE

so we went back to jeskyns and in a period of maybe 20 minutes he scared off 4 dogs (& their owners) hes just soo rough! he was playing really well with three husky / malamutes but then they left and a puppy labrador come in, he decided he was going to harrass the poor pup and was mouthing at him, he must of caught his neck i think as he yelped and the women just wanted to get her dog out as quickly as possible ( i did offer to leave and apologised but she said no its fine)

Next was a spaniel, they liked this one and even ice was his friend but hes so vocal the guy i guess got nervous and decided to leave and then finally a visler (whos owner was actually really nice considering).

Ice wouldnt leave this dog alone, kept mounting him, being really dominant, vocal and like sort of growling but not an aggressive growl.. then i decided to hold sabre back and let ice play.. this is where it got "fun" sabre slipped his collar and i couldnt for life or money get either of my dogs to come back to me, they both tag teamed this dog (play wrestling but he wasnt impressed) and so when i finally got the sods under control the lady went into the next pen.. they then had a whale of a time, the visler got his voice and was charging up and down the fence with them barking and bouncing [emoji85]

next time im taking a muzzle !

sorry about the long post

who wants 2 extra huskies? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/59b1cdf89b5ef/VID_136150903_104635_816.mp4http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/59b1ce06e6e5d/VID_136091126_040407_677.mp4

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i guess your park has a couple dog pens wish i could get my council to biuld some but they replied to my request "Sorry no pens the Kennel club doesn't like them" exact quote

Did u get in touch with the kennel club , pretty sure they'd all be for somewhere for dogs to run and play offlead safely

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived