So this is happening 5 minutes' drive from where I live...

loudlucky

well that looks nice...vir troeteldiere...[emoji3]

Yes, I thought you might understand some of the Afrikaans [emoji16]

Hopefully they finish soon and put up all the official signs that say its a dog park. Have been taking the dogs there on leash in the meantime, just so they can get used to the area, until all the fencing and gates are secured to have them off leash.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Husky Owners mobile app

Just now, Sir Shiloh said:

I want to know what the sign says. Shiloh can only read English:) great looking area indeed..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Husky Owners mobile app

the first line on both top and bottom is in English...duhhhhhhhh...LOLOLOL

the first line on both top and bottom is in English...duhhhhhhhh...LOLOLOL

Yes,@robke is correct [emoji16]

First line is English, second line translated to Afrikaans and third line in Xhosa.
We have 11 official languages here in South Africa, but my province only uses these three for everything.
The word@robke was referring to above is 'troeteldiere' which translates to pets... @sirshiloh

Well done Tsunami! Mr Collie (Brollocks?) no hooves for you, lol. To be fair though even if you had taken your ears with you, you'd be hard pressed to get the hooves off of Tsunami. Judging from those photos, he's become very attached [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

@Emma, yes, Brolloks tends to leave his ears at home when we go to the park! Today as well, Tsunami comes about 80% of the time and Smokey about 50% of the time she's called, but Brolloks suddenly finds everything and anything more interesting...and they say Border Collies always behave! [emoji23]
It was Smokey's very first time off leash today and she behaved great, even left stuff on the ground alone on command, from a distance! Mr B on the other hand enjoyed a piece of dried sausage that he found in the grass... ignoring all orders to 'leave it'...
Will post a few videos I took later when I get the Youtube App to work [emoji19]

Archived