Peeing everywhere

CalebP

So my puppy Nova is almost five months old now and has been trained to use the doggy Bell to go outside to pee for about a month. She hasn't struggled with it at all and has had very few accidents. But randomly this afternoon she decides to pee on the couch 3 times and on the floor 4 times without even letting me know she needs to go outside. It almost seems like she's doing it on purpose to make me mad. One time she even went to the door and I was over there grabbing her leash and about to take her out (and she's smart by the way, she knows I was coming to let her out) and she just walked over by the table and peed. Idk what is going on. I just need some insight/help/advice. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

First I would try and get a sample to take the vets and rule out a
Uti , is she coming into season? My girl was brilliant with housetraining until she was coming into season then it was like she had forget everything until she actually came into season then she 'remembered' again

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

I agree with Nix, that you should rule out a UTI first.  Also, she is in those teenage years, where they seem to choose to forget a lot of manners.  When Nikko was about that age, I had some issues with him reverting to peeing inside.  First though, I would just make sure she doesn't have a UTI, and get some good cleaner to get rid of the scent

Third vote here for checking out a UTI or other health reasons. Has she been feeling under the weather at all or alternatively is she acting stressed out at all? Any changes to normal life?
She won't be doing it to annoy you, although lots of people do think that they do that. Dogs tend to look guilty but it's usually actually a mix of fear, stress and sadness.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived