fear stages

ok so we probs got a post on this already but i cnt find it - can sum1 tell me when they go thru their fear stages blaze seems 2 b abit weary ov alot ov things 2day im cleanin the house n rolled up the rug n put it on the sofa n he was all like 'omg whats that - i dont like' ears back and not 2 sure kindda thing n let him out on the garden he wont go out unless bings goes 1st n when he is out there he doesnt seem 2 wanna move off the doorstep he wlked forwards abit (again ears back) then sort ov backed up n sat on door step - he is usually first one out last one in but 2day he just isnt wanting too

he is 17 months old in 4 days

thnx in advance guys

sorry nix can't help as i've not had this with Odin the only one thats scared of any thing is Thor he runs when he see's the hoover ears back tail between his legs, an thats before i turn it on lol but i dont know his past so there could be a reson for it, now i put him out before i hoover good luck hope some one can help

thnx Bec +1 - i thought he had already had 2 fear stages so didnt no if there cud b a 3rd but maybe im wondering if hes abit l8 n havin a fear period now or if hes just bein a faggit 2day lol

my lil bros mates round n has his bike with him n blaze seems rly cautious round his bike too - but was fine on his walk nuffin spooked him

ok thats fine the main thing iv'e learnt is make your dog face it's fear and show it nothing bad will happen

with the husky ive never seen one that is not in love with food but food is not always the answer

my husky when a bit younger was scared of the hoover so i made him withstand the hoover i didn't do it tense i just gave him a massage when he did it