I only went for a shower!!

chelseafan

Not a chance you can be mad at those sweet faces!!!!! [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

oops...by looking at them they did not do it must have been your neighbours dog...[emoji3]

Think the muddy paws give it away.......[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Oops! It self combusted [emoji23]
We used to have an olive tree in a pot that I got for my wedding anniversary one year. Ice and Bear (when they were little) viewed it as a giant stick to play with and inevitably that's what it ended up as. [emoji24]

Oops! It self combusted [emoji23]
We used to have an olive tree in a pot that I got for my wedding anniversary one year. Ice and Bear (when they were little) viewed it as a giant stick to play with and inevitably that's what it ended up as. [emoji24]

Ouch! Olive trees arnt cheap!! Amy 'helps' in the garden by pruning the blackcurrant bushes, she likes to lay under them and chews off any branches that get in her way!!!

I used to be a proud gardener before, I just looked outside and they stopped what they were doing and just looked at me, all I could do was smile, they're only doing what's natural for them. There must be something in the roots they want because that's all they chew on.

Yes, I loved pottering in the garden pre Amy, now she knocks off all my lovely aqualigia flower heads on her zoomies but all I can do is smile [emoji3]

1 hour ago, PaulG said:

i knw some one who's dogs turned his gaden into what looked Flanders in WW1 huge craters and trenches

Ours used to look like that...now they have a dedicated spot to dig and I refill every 2 weeks they leave the rest alone...

Amy doesnt dig , she does this - my plants dont stand a chance!![emoji15]d404ca10a24b211e91fbd46e0d9ad792.jpg94d66fec021234f705900ff5302b1af9.jpg

ed4e66decda2c0fc59e1f1d59ee3309f.jpg
Haha Harlow this morning while I was in the shower dug up my old sink planter. Must have been the day for digging

Sent from my SM-G900I using Husky Owners mobile app

Just airing the soil dad, all in a days work.........

best doggy destruction was done by a pack who hid under a bush at the back of a large walled garden.

They dug a tunnle out under the lawn into next doors garden as well it was found by some one walking across the lawn wondering why the once flat lawn had a small dip. a couple jumps and the owner fell into a 4 foot hole took then several tonnes of soil to fill in the exstensive tunnles under the two gardens as well as a lot of concrete to fill in under the wall to add a new foundation

Archived