Very hungry Dex

BlueWolf

Ha, lol. I've seen mine lay down at her bowl and nibble on the food and drink get water like that. She also had this thing about having to step in her water bowl when she was younger. Or put her tennis balls and ropes in the water bowl and then pull em out and throw them down the hallway wooden floors.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Ha, lol. I've seen mine lay down at her bowl and nibble on the food and drink get water like that. She also had this thing about having to step in her water bowl when she was younger. Or put her tennis balls and ropes in the water bowl and then pull em out and throw them down the hallway wooden floors.

My baby Luna does that, she gets all the floor wet! Then she runs and bam! Falls head first on the floor, so I need to walk around with a mop [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Husky Owners mobile app

My baby Luna does that, she gets all the floor wet! Then she runs and bam! Falls head first on the floor, so I need to walk around with a mop [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Husky Owners mobile app

That's what I love about huskies. Their personalities are great. Anna and I talk about are day when I get home from work everyday.

I'll also put my phone on speaker phone and she will talk to her Mammaw on the phone too.

Archived