Leakage from eye

Aaron15

Howyas, I've registered for this site before but I haven't been on it in nearly two years I'd say and can't remember my login details, I've a 6 year old husky called kaiser , as recent as last week a small bit of leakage has started coming from his right eye, it's kind of a brownish colour , it's coming from the corner of his eye, anyone know what it could be? I'll attach a picture of him, now it's not with the leakage in case you are wondering 😂Thanks 

IMG_0186.JPG

It could be a few things, ranging from a blocked tear duct to inverting eyelashes and many more.
I honestly can't say for sure as there's various different reasons why this may occur but a vet should be able to pin point the cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Is it constant? Only after sleeping? Do his eyes seem sore and/or red? Mine get brown gunk after sleeping like how we get sleep but if you're really worried it won't hurt to get it checked , it could be conjuctivitus tho from my experience that's more of a greeny colour

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

He still seems happy and hasn't changed , still bouncing around the place and it's not bothering him, no scratching or anything, I'll have to take a trip to the vets so, thanks for your reply, much appreciated 

2 minutes ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Is it constant? Only after sleeping? Do his eyes seem sore and/or red? Mine get brown gunk after sleeping like how we get sleep but if you're really worried it won't hurt to get it checked , it could be conjuctivitus tho from my experience that's more of a greeny colour

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

It's not constant, it was grand this morning when I went to work, came back and it was leaking a bit, maybe it could be when he is sleeping, the corner of his eye is slightly slightly pink, and it looks like it's steaming from that point 

It could be an eye infection.  One of my dogs had really bad eye gunk and it was brownish and then green.  They had to give him some antibiotics for the eye

Archived