Tsunami's BIG day...

loudlucky

No, it's not his 2nd birthday yet, that is in 6 days, but I took him to the new dog park (thats almost an hours drive) and he did so well with loads of dogs & people that he got his very first OFFLEAD outing!!!

So very much excited, he behaved well, even went up to a few people AND came back when I called him like 30% of the time, but he came the times it mattered!

So all the hard work is finally starting to show off in him!!! Thanks so much for all the support I got on here, it really helped to keep going, even if it looks like its not working!

Will post lots of photos later this afternoon!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Husky Owners mobile app

Thanks Rob!
There was a dog behaviourist there with her three dogs and she was great with him and gave some advice too!
Oddly, she came right up to him at the start (but didn't touch him without asking) and he immediately liked her! He even followed this one guy around the park, the guy was eating fish and chips so I guess Tsunami thought he'd be closeby incase anything fell on the ground...
Tsunami had such a great time and enjoyed having the freedom to go where he wants to, but he did get in a bit of trouble when he went into the garden area thats off limits lol after about 2 hours he had enough and stood right in front of the gate, pawing at it everytime staff passed by. He's been sleeping in his crate now for more than an hour, so he's a broken, but very happy Husky right now!

Fantastic Cindy. Good to hear you all had a great day [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Thanks Emma!

I'm just glad after more than a year of hard work its finally starting to pay off! I'm glad I didn't just give up, and there's been lots of times I was considering it, but hopefully if I can take him there more often it will help a lot!

Nice photos and so many new friends, looks like fun was had by all! And aren't tired happy dogs just the best??? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Tsunami is beautiful, glad he enjoyed his time at the park. Thank you for sharing your lovely photos. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners

Archived