Smokey, Tsunami, Brolloks babysitting

loudlucky

Looks like they had fun and seemed very tolerant of the pup :up:

Looks like they had fun and seemed very tolerant of the pup :up:

Yes, funny enough they all seem to like having the pup around in the mornings...and then they are all exhausted the rest of the day! But there's a lot of Husky slapping going around lol I already pointed out that I take no responsibility if he grows up with a Husky personality! He's a very busy puppy, so they get a lot of chasing and zooming around in, which is good for the lazy Tsunami...hopefully he can shed a kilo or two [emoji16]

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Husky Owners mobile app

Lovely photos!
Love seeing dogs play, Amys had her best mate Blue the beagle staying with us this weekend and they had a blast! Shes a bit full on in play mode but Blue plays dirty and either goes for her legs to trip her or drags her by her jowls!! Its been good for her tho as she's def learning when hes had enough and calms down ( a little!!) [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

@Jo yes, its great for them to have friends to play with! My Huskies 'attack' the legs/paws of other dogs as well, so playmates have to either get creative or dirty fast [emoji16]
@Emma, thanks. Yes, Tsunami and B are doing great too, apart from going at each others throughts every now and again...they have both been neutered but I think they're still trying to figure out who's boss!

I think you're probably right there. Every now and then ice will still try to test out the boundaries to see if he can get the better of us all. Needless to say it doesn't work and he settles back down again.

They get along so well most of the time, then just out of nowhere they start a fight over a twig or something really stupid. But I think they might be fighting over Smokey's attention sometimes as they both like her and want to play with her, so if they get into it she runs over and starts slapping at them both wanting to play...so maybe they're play fighting on a next level?

They get along so well most of the time, then just out of nowhere they start a fight over a twig or something really stupid. But I think they might be fighting over Smokey's attention sometimes as they both like her and want to play with her, so if they get into it she runs over and starts slapping at them both wanting to play...so maybe they're play fighting on a next level?

Could be. It's hard to say with any certainty without actually being there and seeing it but I know that Ice gets jealous over Bear's attention. If she's paying attention to others then he can get the hump and jump on her back and grab at the back of her neck or legs to try to turn the attention back on himself [emoji85]

Could be. It's hard to say with any certainty without actually being there and seeing it but I know that Ice gets jealous over Bear's attention. If she's paying attention to others then he can get the hump and jump on her back and grab at the back of her neck or legs to try to turn the attention back on himself [emoji85]

You're describing Tsunami 100% He's a very demanding and very jealous lad! But I'd rather have him boisterous and a bit bullying than being to scared to go outside or do anything. He does listen when I tell (yell) enough and then he gets a time out. Having the puppy around in the mornings helps with his self control training as well lol

Archived