Aurora has an infected flea bite . What should I do?

kpcv_

My boyfriend took her to the park the yesterday and brought her home today . I guess a flea bit her and now she has a yellow bubble in the center of the red spot . I gave her a bath with a shampoo por fleas and ticks and I checked her and didn't find any . Here is a picture of her bite or whatever it caused it 59d85121518e89bc096d30f6ab51a426.jpg

K A R I

Is she up to date with her flea treatment? I've just had to switch brands as for the first time in years we found fleas on Bear. Also went nuts with treatments for the house and home. One of my friends ended up ripping out all the carpets in her house as she couldn't get rid of them. Thankfully (touch wood) we haven't had to go to those extremes and everything's gone back to normal. I'm still checking them all out regularly though, just incase. [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

An extra thought, I've heard Apple cider vinegar for dogs can help bathing the flea bitten skin if you're into natural remedies.

I just gave her a bath after I put apple cider vinegar on . Let's see if it works

K A R I
This is what my vet gave me.

20170402_163721.jpghow do i print screen

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks ! I'll talk to the vet and see if he can give me some for her [emoji39]

K A R I
only thing I know...when you have one flea you have more...

If she does , I can't find any [emoji30]. She has lots of red spots on her belly but that's because she scratches where it itches ☹️

K A R I

If she does , I can't find any [emoji30]. She has lots of red spots on her belly but that's because she scratches where it itches ☹️

K A R I

The one thing that scared me about fleas is they bring tape worms and we don't want those. Happy puppy happy family[emoji190]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Really? I didn't know that .. I check her everytime and I can't find any . When I see ger scratching herself , I run to her and check and don't find any . Can it be a problem with her skin? [emoji30] I have to take her to the vet the weekend . Let's see what he tells me

K A R I

Guys, it's gotten worse ! I can't find any fleas !!! What should I doo ? Is this normal?!c4f47c1feaa4f520f419e96c22d49be1.jpg

K A R I

Btw , her flea bite doesn't have the bubble no more . It just looks like a normal bite . Can this be an allergic reaction ?

K A R I

She has a lot of red marks and a dark discolouration on her inside thigh too. Are you sure they're all flea bites? It could be she's allergic to flea bites but in all honesty I'd take her to the vets to get that checked out. I wouldn't be too worried if it was just one red mark that is healing up but that's quite a lot of them. Possibly a rash? Maybe even infantile acne? Could be anything, so best getting it checked in my opinion.

She has a lot of red marks and a dark discolouration on her inside thigh too. Are you sure they're all flea bites? It could be she's allergic to flea bites but in all honesty I'd take her to the vets to get that checked out. I wouldn't be too worried if it was just one red mark that is healing up but that's quite a lot of them. Possibly a rash? Maybe even infantile acne? Could be anything, so best getting it checked in my opinion.

When she scratches or pinches her skin with her teeth , this is what happens . I have to take her to the vet as soon as posible

K A R I

Ok so I didn't take her to the vet because after I went to the river her stomach cleared up like ahe didn't get any in the first place .. it's wierd but they say the river I went to helps with skin and lots of other things . I guess since she was in the water it healed whatever she had .. 68ab53d5ca5663c381ed2d2f9c979202.jpg

K A R I

• 3 years later...

Looks my dog is not the only one who confronted the problem with these bugs. He started feeling bad and after I took him to the veterinary I discovered the problem. While my dog was treating I discovered a big nest of I don't know what type of insects. It was in the basement. I called my dad and he advised me to use https://www.growgardener.com/best-flea-fogger/. He told me that must help. I ordered It and the next day I tried it. After one day all insects were exterminated. I'm very pleased with the effect. My dog is healthy and my house is clean from these bugs.

Archived