Giving blood

goingsolo

Solo has been invited back to donate he was so good first time but i wonder if round 2 will be different (no squeaky ball this time he drives us demented lol will choose a quiet present for him). We go on Thursday will post a pic.

Its good that you do this every body thinks and knows that people give blood for use in hospitals

but every one forgets that our animals also need blood some times when they are having surgery and its people and dogs like yours that help those owners and pets the need it

You and your pets deserve recognition for the help you give to others

Its good that you do this every body thinks and knows that people give blood for use in hospitals
but every one forgets that our animals also need blood some times when they are having surgery and its people and dogs like yours that help those owners and pets the need it
You and your pets deserve recognition for the help you give to others

You're right, I've never even thought about that before!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

We do it at our vets through a charity called pets blood bank. They approached us as dog needs to be a certain size our other dog too small and they are brilliant. They go at dogs pace and it's very reward based with lots of biccies and fuss then he gets a toy and food.

Well we went and he was having non of it,  he was very anxious and unsettled with very high heart rate. The ladies were fantastic fussed and praised him all the way and he still got all the treats and new toy as if he had given blood. At the end of the day he comes first we will try again and if he is as upset then that's fine. Pets blood bank do a fantastic job and we will continue to support them.

• 1 month later...

Archived