Hunting while on a walk

amyf27

Ok over the past Ill say 3 months, Niko has killed the following: two moles and one squirrel, all on separate walks. He is so fast it amazes me. The squirrel was yesterday while we hiked through a park. I didnt even see it and the next thing I knew he had the poor squirrel in his mouth trotting along on his leash. I got him to release it but it was too late. Anyone else have a husky that hunts while out on walks?

AmyF

Sent from my Note 5

• 5 years later...

You could start hunting as a sport, not just when you go for a walk. It is a very enjoyable activity, and I can assure you that you will receive a lot of satisfaction from it. For me, it is a way to relax after a long day, and also I like to go hunting on holidays. I searched a lot for a good shop that would offer me good tools that would last longer. I bought it from https://hoopladoopla.com/category/hunting-fishing, and I have to say that their stuff is very qualitative and durable. Their tools make hunting a lot easier, and also, they are labour-saving.