Tundra, Aspiring Lead Dog?

For today's training run I knew Ronan would be far too interested in Jill to risk putting them next to eachother being she is in standing heat. That left me with a dilemma. I couldn't put Ronan up front on his own because there would be no one to keep him steady and ahead if he caught too strong of a scent from Jill. OC is terrible for wanting to hold Ronan back in speed and with Ronan's distraction of Jill he wouldn't keep on ahead like he normally does. That left Tundra who is only 1 year old, limited experience in harness and never having run lead for me. What's the worse that could happen though, right? *sarcasm* So I hooked everyone up and off we went!!!! Didn't take long for a gust of wind to come along from behind and blow Jill's scent right up to Ronan. He turned to look back, and Tundra dug in forward giving him no chance to even think about any other otion but running forwards. I called out on-by and Ronan went back to work. I was soooooo proud of Tundra! Yayyyyyyy!!!! We might just make her into a lead dog yet!!!! At one year old, she sure is showing tons of potential! I took a video for you guys to see

th_MOV04586.jpg