Yet Another Missing Plane (Partly Found)

mydiamond

Pretty sure you've all heard of this. Here's latest update: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30630330

Somebody my brother knew was in that plane with his whole family :( my whole high school is in a panic right now. Apparently we also have an alumnus aboard. Our rival high school, whose inside news we somehow keep in touch with as well, has two of their students aboard. Dark, dark days :( so close to the new year too. People are starting to say Indonesia is the new Bermuda triangle. I hope that's not true because if so how the **** am I supposed to go home?? Aw gee this is a terrible year :(

It's such a sad thing to have happened. So much loss, those poor families must be at their wits end. :(

When the tsunami hit a while back, it wiped out an entire family (three children under 10 years old and their parents) from my eldest sons school. They'd only moved out there a few months prior and having that connection to them made the disaster feel so much more 'real', if that makes sense? Already it was a truly horrendous tragedy but the loss of that family just really drove it home how much of a far reaching impact it had. It even affected hubby as there was a lady who was affiliated with the company he worked for who Tragically lost her life too. The office went into a state of shock. So very sad. [emoji22]