Coca Cola Milk???

Emma

Mixed coca cola and milk together? Doesn't it curdle? My mum used to tell me if I drank milk and Ribena it would make me sick, I was only little at the time and was terrified! Lol.

i bet you got told the bubble gum thing too didnt ya ( dont swollow it it will wrap up around our guts and you will die )

I used to do this as a kid, it is yummy  :)

You used to filter your milk to increase the protein/calcium content?

I don't think it is something I would buy. If it had actually been coke flavoured milk then maybe.

Mixed coca cola and milk together? Does it curdle? My mum used to tell me if I drank milk and Ribena it would make me sick, I was only little at the time and was terrified! Lol.

It was kind of the poor mans coke float where you mix ice cream and coke. I can't recall if it curdled as it was a loooooong time ago LOL

Mixed coca cola and milk together? Does it curdle? My mum used to tell me if I drank milk and Ribena it would make me sick, I was only little at the time and was terrified! Lol.

I do it all the time :) I always use condensed milk though. Indonesian restaurant owners even decided to make a name for this lazy fusion so they can sell it for more $$. They called it "Happy Cola" :lol:

Anyways, check this out:

post-2850-0-43582200-1416961915.png

Pepsi and milk was a big thing when I was a kid. Of course that was a very long time ago.

It was kind of the poor mans coke float where you mix ice cream and coke. I can't recall if it curdled as it was a loooooong time ago LOL

oh yes!  you know what?  I had completely forgotten about coke floats!  They used to be prettty cool!  :up: 

i bet you got told the bubble gum thing too didnt ya ( dont swollow it it will wrap up around our guts and you will die )

Yep, tbh with the amount of horror stories we got told as kids, I'm surprised we don't all need therapy!  ;)