Printer

qweasd

I've got my new printer :D.

The only problem now is how to get it upstairs and where to put it. It is a little bigger than I was expecting - 25" x 24.5" x 34" (640mm x 623mm x 866mm). The printer weighs 219lbs (99kg) and the base weighs 83lbs (38kg).

Nope. My last printer broke and re-soldering the formatter board (nor baking it in the oven) didn't fix it. I saw this on ebay and took a chance on there being some toner left in it - it was coming from a bankrupt business. There are 6000 black pages and 2000 colour pages left. I printed about 1000 pages on my last printer in 4-5 years so it should last me a while.

Does anyone have a HP P2015x printer? I have some spare toner.

This one is getting on for £1000 for the 4 toner and imaging units. Or about £80 for the chips and toner refills. I knew I was taking a chance on it but assuming the printer holds out, it will cost me less than 1p per sheet which I am happy with. When the toner runs out, I will probably buy the black chip/toner refill and see if it works unless my aunt (who works for Xerox) happens to find some obsolete stock that needs to be disposed of.