Man Bites Dog Fending Off Attack

i hope all involved are ok and the staffy gets treatment , its horrible having your dog being attacked but its just as horrible hurting the dog doing it :( sounds like they had no other choice tho , and im not surprised in willenhall but cant believe people recorded and didnt help

The attacking dog must have really been mad if it took repeated stabbings on top of the Husky's owner having to bite the animal on the face.  What an ordeal.

that is frightning and I as well do not understand that people just stand there and film stuff instead of helping..see the same with accidents and when asked if somebody has called the emergency services they all shake their heads cause they are to busy filming....

Hope staffy gets help...

Thats horrible :( not sure what i would do in a situation like this ill be honest, all because some parents are irresponsible and believe their child can control such a strong dog.. even when my boys want to play with something it takes a whole lot of brute strength to hold them where i want them. Hope everyone involved are okay and that the staffie owners are found.