Our Satffy Cross :D

Her names Lara, I edited the first post as I realised I hadnt said lol, we are not sure what shes crossed with really, they didnt know at the RSPCA center as she had been found wondering the streets, but she had/has a great temprement and knew how to sit, lie down, give paw, and house trained etc, when we got her so its a puzzler why she was on the streets :( but shes had a great life with us for the last 7 years so thats all that matters :D

Shes daft as a brush too so she fits in great with our family lol, she has loads of funny querks aswell :D

bless she sounds just like my bingo - he was out on the streets too :( i think he was abused b4 that too :( but he was house trained n knew loads ov tricks too

Its strange as it makes you wonder what happened, but if that was the case for your bingo, its good that he is happy with you now :D

We have only had one health scare with her a year ago, she went under the knife as she had tumours and had to have a "doggie boob" removed :( but she is still as strong as an ox :D cost us about £475 as we had no pet insurance etc but her life has no price in our eyes, shes priceless :D