Locked Iphone 5

MarkoMKD

I found Iphone 5,4 months ago in my fathers touristic van,some guys from Turkey lost it.Tryed to reach him to give it back,but seems like he dont want to come here and take it or to pay cargo O.o

He also reported it for lost and it's blocked via icloud. Some people are saying that when you block it and report it you get new one from Apple so maybe he wanted that ?

Ok my question is,can someone offer me any help or advice on this one? Any chance to unlock it ? I read something about bypass.Do we have some hackers around ? :P

Yes, it is true that you can get a new iPhone if you lost yours. That guy probably bought that phone for mere several dollars anyways. I think the best option you have is approach a guy in the Apple Store and explain your situation. If you're afraid of being accused of stealing, make the phone owner write it off to you (( yay free phones! )). The thing with most "bypass" and "jail breaks" is that whenever Apple releases a new OS version, you can't upgrade yours. I mean, at least that's what happened with my bro's iPad. There are also people who claim their kind of jail break allows software updates, but there's always a drawback one way or another with this kind of thing.

There is a way to just wipe the phone, we get people in the store with phones that they have forgotten the password and all that. I don't fix the phones so I can't tell you how, good luck. I know what the techs do is not a jailbreak or anything, they just straight up wipe the phone

Nova,how to wipe the phone ? 

I do not know, I don't handle fixing the phones, just make sure the store is running smoothly, you should call around the local repair shops and ask them about it, or can call an Apple store to ask about it too, I mean i don't know what they would do if you brought in a phone that has been reported stolen, but calling around won't cost you anything but time and you might be able to get some help

Go to an Apple Store, Marko. Alyne said (Nova is her dog LOL) "in the store" :)

Haha, thanks