Kobo Ereader For £39

http://www.very.co.uk/kobo-ereader-2gb-6-inch-touch-edition-with-wifi-black/1103566320.prd

Offer price £39

Normal RRP £79

Next best ereader to a Kindle

Reads all major Ebook formats.

post-1354-0-84805000-1399485105.jpg

we have one of those..Love them...so that we have more weight room in the caravan otherwise we would take about 20 books each with use now just the Kobo...

I can't live without my Kindle.

So convenient and has no effect on the reading experience.

we have one of those..Love them...so that we have more weight room in the caravan otherwise we would take about 20 books each with use now just the Kobo...

When I used to go on holiday half my weight allowance was books for reading by the pool.

Now I can take a thousand books and not incur any weight penalties :up:

That is the reason we bought ours...had a cheap one first to see if we liked it...then we opted for the kobo ... now have 500 books on mine...

Still like my Paper bound books lol

though with all the space they take up I will probably look at a e-reader at some point.

experience just doesnt feel the same to me in some ways, but couldnt tell you why

that is what i thought as well with my first one you had to push a button to turn the page which imo made it feel unreal...with the kobo you can swipe and it makes it feel a bit more like a book...we also have leather covers on ours so looks more like a book and you hold it like one as well...

Hmmm I guess

Got a few more coming out soon so might invest then

Problem is some of the authors/series I collect in hardback lmao

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

you can still collect them lol...just take them all with you on your reader could then even make you money in a few hunderd years books that have not been read...LOL

you can still collect them lol...just take them all with you on your reader could then even make you money in a few hunderd years books that have not been read...LOL

Lol

Ive got a number of signed first editions but they wont be worth much till he dies lmao

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk