Omg Who Would Do This... A Vet

:( that is just horrible. That is exactly why you shouldn't trust one vet and one vet only. Get a second opinion, folks! Especially if your dog is diagnosed with a life-threatening disease :( Glad to hear Sid is home with his family though. 

I read the vet has lost his licence and is being charged with animal cruelty

Hopefully, he'll draw some time for this.  There are limits, and then Texans tend to get upset - I'd be thinking that most of us would gladly hang him <er, literally!>

Take a look at this link where is license is temporarily suspended and then scroll down to "Finding of Fact".  Personally, I don't care how good a vet he was, with the stated and admitted mistreatment of animals - I'd have shot the muthu!

Edited by Al Jones

He has lost his license, has been charged with several violations, including cruelty to animals, and the likelihood of him ever performing as a vet again is pretty darn slim.  What a piece of work he must be.