Anyone Fancy A Curry? Lol.

Emma

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2606513/FSA-huge-food-fraud-using-substitute-meat.html

Ew, Lamb curries and kebabs are being tested and over half were not what they were supposed to be.  Different meats some of which are suspected to be rat and household pets were found instead.

Tonights the meal deal down my local curry house tonight, don't think i'll bother, thanks all the same.  :D 

Yukkkk but after a few beers who cares ? no wonder we get the trotts morning after  :rofl:

Lmao, probably very good wording there. Wouldnt surprise me if some of it was trotting, or even galloping. Lol.

:jawdrop:

Yuk! What do you people eat over there?  Yesterday it was all about tripe, which after googling it made me almost loose my lunch and today it's all about rat curry??

What?! You mean you don't want some? We all eat it over here.....it's practically a delicacy! I have a nice Pidgeon pie in the oven too, made it just for you! :P

No, but I have some cow pies you can have :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What?! You mean you don't want some? We all eat it over here.....it's practically a delicacy! I have a nice Pidgeon pie in the oven too, made it just for you! :P