Feeling Blessed

I don't know if life has been fortunate towards me or something, but these two screen shots are less than one week apart. Honestly, I'm not used to receiving gifts and stuff so I have the feeling that something bad is about to happen, lol..

post-9470-0-41885900-1396552627_thumb.jp

post-9470-0-91595700-1396552632_thumb.jp

Not sure how to feel  :huh:

If it's genuine then go get it. Unfortunately, I was always taught that nothing in life is free. Sorry to put a damper on it but I never trust anything where someone is giving you something for nothing. Tread carefully and if they start asking for personal details drop it like a hot brick.

Gary.

Thanks, guys, just felt an urge to share it. :)

Gary, the first gift is from an online friend of mine who's in Germany. He knows that I love the Legacy of Kain series and they were on sale so he went ahead and bought them for me.

The Guild Wars 2 is a gift from one of my colleagues and his girlfriend, so I'm not afraid that any of them would ask for personal details etc. It's just that when things start going good, something crappy happens so I'm a bit cautious right now lol..

If they're from friends then hey, that's great! Don't look a gift Horse in the mouth! Lol. :D  . Enjoy.

Too right get stuck in and enjoy. Stop worrying about things going wrong. Haven't seen a magpie knocking about outside, have you. Not walked under any ladders,  only 2 games not 13. Enjoy :rofl: :rofl:

Gary.

Well, enjoy it I suppose :) I had some left over money on my paypal I had completely forgotten about so I too have gifted some games to random people before whom I knew would love to play these games. Was fun to do, loved seeing their reactions  ;)