Find Me A Good Deal

Dunc

In one months time am outta my contract with o2 and its time to change my phone :) I have an idea for what I want but wanna get the best deal I can :)

What I want is ....

Galaxy Note 3 ( could be talked outta this but it would have to be a newer phone with better spec )

4g on EE ( not going with anyone else because theirs is the best coverage the is on the market )

Unlimited Text and Calls and at least 4 gig of data.

So if anyone see's any blinding deals out there post up the links for me please ta :)

I do not know about contracts but I have a Note II and I love it when my contract is up I am gone for Note III...it is a bit big as a phone but having large hands I do not mind....

• 2 weeks later...

Getting.............

Samsung Note 3 Black

24 Month 4G Unlimited Minutes Unlimited Texts 4GB Data 4  GB  Data Unlimited Min Unlimited Text  

Includes Gourmet Society 1 Year Membership

Includes Gourmet Society 1 Year Membership

Samsung White Note 3 S View Case

Samsung Black Galaxy Gear Promo 2014

galaxy_note_galaxy_gear-557x600.jpg40792.jpg

:up: I have absolutely no idea what that gourmet membership is but if you say it's good then that's good enough for me, lol. Is that a watch you got with it or something techy disguised as a watch?

Are you picking it up from store or like me waiting for UKmail to deliver. My mum waited in all moring for a driver to deliver my phone and he managed to sneak up and leave a card without alerting any one of my 3 dogs to his presence and they go ballistic if anyone dares to even walk past the house never mind pull up in a big van.

Anyway looks like a good package - mine isn't as fancy.just an S4 mini.

Are you picking it up from store or like me waiting for UKmail to deliver. My mum waited in all moring for a driver to deliver my phone and he managed to sneak up and leave a card without alerting any one of my 3 dogs to his presence and they go ballistic if anyone dares to even walk past the house never mind pull up in a big van.

Anyway looks like a good package - mine isn't as fancy.just an S4 mini.

Not to sure just yet as there is a shop not to far away from here but will they do the same deal as on line I don't know yet. I will sit on the widow sill and watch for um ;)

• 2 weeks later...