2014 F1 Car Launches

Dave

So, 2 days to go until we see our first car of the 2014 season... any predictions for ugliness lol

2014 car launches / roll-outs

McLaren - January 24 - Online

Ferrari - January 25 - Online

Sauber - January 26 - Online

Toro Rosso - January 27 - Jerez, Spain

Mercedes - January 28 - Jerez, Spain

Caterham - January 28 - Jerez, Spain

Red Bull - January 28 - Jerez, Spain

Pre-season testing

Jerez, Spain - January 28-31

Sakhir, Bahrain - February 19-22

Sakhir, Bahrain - February 27-March 2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deserves a shot at the title definitely, but we wont really know till lights out in Austrailia

Yeah, I can't wait!

Although even that can't really give a true picture as Raikkonen won the first race making it look like it was going to be a competitive season and then the bulls dominated again.

We run a little competition on the forum if our interested, going to announce it soon but you can see the style from the Brazil post here: 

Feel free to join in this years competition :)

Any of the Mercedes engined cars will be good at the start of the year in comparison to the competition. Renault had not even had an engine fired up until this morning, less than a week before testing. Whereas mercedees powered have had theirs fired up over a week ago.

the McLaren to be best looking car but slow again...

Would be very very supprised if McLaren is slow this year

I'm a huge Lewis fan, have followed his progress since his karting days. He is clearly one of the quickest guys out there and I'd love to see him win another title, but he really needs to get his head out of his a**e, stop trying to be a rap star and concentrate on what he does best.

With the engine change and introduction of the turbo it will be an interesting season, everyone is kind of starting from scratch so to speak. I think you'll find RB won't be as dominant this year, will most probably be all at sea, but we'll just have to wait and see ;)

wow, that's one ugly looking nose, hope it won't be a trend among other teams :P

Any of the Mercedes engined cars will be good at the start of the year in comparison to the competition. Renault had not even had an engine fired up until this morning, less than a week before testing. Whereas mercedees powered have had theirs fired up over a week ago.

Would be very very supprised if McLaren is NOT slow AGAIN this year

There, I fixed it ;)

wow, that's one ugly looking nose, hope it won't be a trend among other teams :P

There, I fixed it ;)

LOL ... we shall see

New lotus and McLarren

Lotus looks like it has a split nose and McLarren looks like last year's Mercedes attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1390566178542.jpgattachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1390566191437.jpg

And Eric Boulier has left lotus... Roumers are he will replace whitmarsh at McLarren....

McLaren looks like its nose now has nostrels lol

Yeah they are not exactly nice but it was the same with the stepped noses and I kinda got used to those by the end of last year

Funny to see every car so far have a completely different shape front end. Def a sign of big techc regulation changes LOL. Should be an interesting season till it settles.

I'm American, and obviously F1 is not as big here as NASCAR (and all of it's redneck far base) is the premier racing league but I love F1. I really hope that Kimi Raikkonen can do well with Ferrari. Americans are more prone to go with popularity since we don't get a lot of coverage on the sport, but I've always loved Michael Schumacher. As far as the cars, I'm in concurrence with most of you, the way the look is a bit goofy considering they are basically giant, overpowered karts, adding "nostrils" and that ugly split nose is a bit disgusting