The Drawing Game

Marc

Yay - yes its a bottle - well done I have to say I think its a minor miracle anyone got it from my clues lol x

Your turn Laura

Oh wow yay lol

OK let's give it a go

Draw a circle in the middle of your page

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, that was quick, so will no doubt be a bit rubbish and as I haven't been back through all the other drawings, you will have to forgive me if this has already been done!

Start by drawing in the middle of your page a rectangle, which is almost a square with the vertical sides slightly longer than the horizontal ones.

No, no and no :)

Next clue. In the top left hand corner of your square/rectangle shaped thing draw a rectangle. You don't want it touching the original shape, leave a boarder. The new shape has to be landscape, ie horizontal lengths longer, to say almost half way into the middle of the original shape. the vertical lengths need to be about half the length of the horizontal ones.

Goodness, I hop that makes sense, I'm even confusing myself :)

Basically you should now have a large rectangle almost square and inside that there should be a small rectangle, this should be in the top left hand corner but not touching the original shape. the new rectangle should be wider than it is tall by about 50%.