Oopsy Did Something Naughty!

Bambi92

I did something really naughty :)

I bought myself a Nexus 5 when I didn't need to my Samsung Galaxy Beam was perfectly fine lol I really need to get a cheaper obsession I don't know how many times I've bought a new phone for no reason other then because it was pretty haha

Also buying a dual layer rugged case for it (another thing I need to find cheaper atleast its cheaper then my iPads one ($100 for the iPad case)

Anyone have a Nexus 5?

In the last 2-3years I've had a

-galaxy beam

- Sony Xperia play (still have this but the screen is cracked)

- htc tytn 2 (had this one for a while before had to fix screen) (screen also broke. Again)

- a little old Nokia

- Samsung Galaxy Music

And soon to be the Nexus

Can't wait for the new toy to arrive in a few weeks :D *does happy dance*

Omg ahaI've had the same phone for the past 3 years LOLIts slowly dying though, waiting for the galaxy S5 to come out :)Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

The only time I've had the same phone for more then a year was when I was 14 lol

I'll be keeping this one for a while though I got told I'm not allowed to buy a new one haha that didn't work last time someone said that to me I went and bought one the next week haha

I haven't had any of the s's yet don't know if I will

The only time I've had the same phone for more then a year was when I was 14 lol I'll be keeping this one for a while though I got told I'm not allowed to buy a new one haha that didn't work last time someone said that to me I went and bought one the next week haha I haven't had any of the s's yet don't know if I will
The only reason I still have it is because I've been to poor to buy a new one LOL The S's are great, my one has survived everything, from dropping in water 3 times (Including the fish pond! Stayed in there for a good minute while I jumped in and frantically searched around the fishes lmao, still don't know how it survived that) to countless falls including one from a massive horse onto the road. Its the only phone that's survived my clumsy-ness ahah Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

The only reason I still have it is because I've been to poor to buy a new one LOL

The S's are great, my one has survived everything, from dropping in water 3 times (Including the fish pond! Stayed in there for a good minute while I jumped in and frantically searched around the fishes lmao, still don't know how it survived that) to countless falls including one from a massive horse onto the road. Its the only phone that's survived my clumsy-ness ahah

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Oh wow poor fish lol

I'm just as bad with dropping phones that's how I cracked my screens my Xperia I dropped in a shopping centre if it didn't hit the corner it would of been fine and my htc I dropped also in a shopping centre and it landed right on its corner the next floor down and sent the case it's back cover battery and a few random pieces flying luckily someone picked up the pieces and waited for my dopey butt to run like an idiot down there lol my reaction was priceless though I stood there for a second dumbfounded then it kicked in that it went for a fly and I screamed lol I shouldn't take phones to shops they need a bubble around them before I do haha