Football League Changes

to all that are in the husky-owners football league all changes must be made before 12 noon on saturday 11th january

your team can now be changed here are the changes you are allowed 

* you can now have the same players as other teams

*  you can change all players if you like

* you can add one more midfielder and one striker

* all so choose a team from the english premier league and if that team wins you get 3 points

Change Keeper for Joe Hart. Change Wilshere for Aguero and Extra striker Louis Saurez, Midfielder Wayne Rooney.Team pick Arsenal. :D

Gary.

Is this your final team? Lee asked me to help pick you new players but you've already done it and done it well! Lol

my changes

van persie out of old team for rooney and old keeper out and new keeper ---szczesny

new players - oxlade chamberlain       and     suarez

team ---- arsenal 

How can you have Suarez ?

Infact sack it you have in my opinion screwed it up Lee  :angry:

Is this your final team? Lee asked me to help pick you new players but you've already done it and done it well! Lol

I never did it Emma. There is no way I would have picked Gerrard or Fletcher. Never mind what's done is done. Play it out till the end of the season.

Gary. 

I never did it Emma. There is no way I would have picked Gerrard or Fletcher. Never mind what's done is done. Play it out till the end of the season.

Gary.

That was me, i was going out so I had 10 minutes to pick you the best players I could think of whilst I was getting dressed! Nevermind it's not an issue anymore as we're sticking with the origional players.

That was me, i was going out so I had 10 minutes to pick you the best players I could think of whilst I was getting dressed! Nevermind it's not an issue anymore as we're sticking with the origional players.

You enjoy your meet  :P

You enjoy your meet  :P

Don't even start! I haven't eaten all day or drunk since this morning. I've had a break down, been a near victim of crime, been saved by the police, been on a husky meet (will tell all later), been stuck in a garage for hours with a dog screaming his head off. I'm not in the best if moods! Lol

Don't even start! I haven't eaten all day or drunk since this morning. I've had a break down, been a near victim of crime, been saved by the police, been on a husky meet (will tell all later), been stuck in a garage for hours with a dog screaming his head off. I'm not in the best if moods! Lol

Ouch  :P

At least your still LOL.

Gary

Not sure on that one Dunc I read what happened on FB.

Gary.

I'm fine. :) . Will put up a thread later about it. Got a few bits to do anyway, meant to do it last night but in all honesty I wasn't really up to it, lol.