No More Woof: Talking To Dogs Made Possible

mydiamond

This news made it to my local newspaper's front page. 

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/phillypets/No-More-Woof-wants-to-translate-your-dogs-thoughts-to-English.html

It can translate "thoughts" into four different languages atm which is English, French, Spanish and Mandarin. The article in my local newspaper said it can only translate simple thoughts such as "who are you?" "I'm tired" or "I'm hungry", but it sorta caught my interest :lol: what do you think?

Uh ..... okay ..... as one commentor says "I can read 45 phrases from my dogs expression."  I find it odd though, that within the video they don't once have the device "speak", I would have expected a demonstration of the device ...

Would it be nice to really know what they think?  Well, sometimes - and then again, maybe not.

Suka's thought process:

"Man, I'm so tired from sleeping all day. Hey, what are you doing over there in the kitchen!? Food!? Give me food! I want food! Food. Food. Food. Food. Food. Food. Foooood! Walk? No, give me food first. Foooood!" 

:P

IMO though...it sounds like the whole thing is a scam...just a way to make money. Considering how many people own dogs (and care about them so much). I already talk to my dog, in a way, and he talks back...its called body language. You have to learn the 'art' of it, so to speak...