do huskys cock their legs?

Huskies are slow maturing so its not surprising they didn't take much of an interest in the girl in heat.

On the other hand my experiance with this was a bit different. We adopted our female and took home the boy puppy the same weekend. The girl went into her first season the day after we took her home. About 3 weeks later the pup was taking a lot of interest in her and tried mounting her. He had no idea what he was doing as he was humper her side but bless him he was only about 12 weeks old at the time.

We had her speyed before her second season so there wouldn't be any trouble when he got older though as it happens it looks like even now he wouldn't know what to do. Every time they mount each other when playing he ALWAYS goes for the head!! :confused:

It's actually pretty embarrasing!! :18:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the problem of Naa-ney.. yes a girl squatts to low practically sitting in her pee. She had a uti when I got her and she just got done with her meds. She squatts so low that her fur gets wet and then picks up sand getting her who-ha hair matted up.

dief finally cocked his leg lol, n dief n taz take it in turns to hump each other, dief seems to prefer the head end as well bless him x

Same as Marley he humps Bandit's head, lol (brotherly love)

I have the problem of Naa-ney.. yes a girl squatts to low practically sitting in her pee. She had a uti when I got her and she just got done with her meds. She squatts so low that her fur gets wet and then picks up sand getting her who-ha hair matted up.

awwwww bless her. Have you tried using baby wipes to wipe her fur off after she urinates? May help her coat stop getting matted.