Instagram

selinanguyen

To be honest I don't like instagram.

Why take perfectly good pictures and then make them look old and dull and washed out.

I doesn't make any sense.

To be honest I don't like instagram.

Why take perfectly good pictures and then make them look old and dull and washed out.

I doesn't make any sense.

Well I don't actually apply those filters and you can choose to post the picture as is. It's just a nice photo sharing network and there's a lot of husky owners that make Instagrams for their dogs! It's actually quite good to see all these huskies from all around the world! 

• 6 years later...

Already subscribed. It's so cute! Unfortunately, I'm not subscribed to any husky. And here is the answer to the one who said that he does not see the point in the Intsgram. Andy, it's an ideal platform for promoting small businesses. I have already grown my Instagram, used services which give autolikes and I can say that you can really earn money there. Of course, there is a lot of garbage and you can't just spend time looking at glamorous photos. But if you want to, you can make good money there.