Camera And Photo Editor

HuskyGuerl

Want to ask everyone about what the best camera and photo editor is?

Im not very good with technology but want to learn more about it. I want to get a better camera I currently have a fujifilm finepix S. I want to upgrade to something that takes more clearer pictures of the dogs. Ecspecially when in motion! I want a camera that can catch every detail. As for a photo editor i just need something that I can turn the light up a bit, put my photo logo on and maybe change it to black and white but leave the eye colors..Just cool things :) Thanks in advance!

For changing the contrast/lighting/colouring of images, you'll get way better quality if you go and make raw images with your camera. It's basically a digital negative and instead of the (already processed images) it will record every thing the sensor received. That way you can upper and lower the lighting way more than you normally can. Same goes with whitebalancing, you can fix the blue and orange hue you sometimes get on photos with no problem whatsoever. All DSLR cameras have this function. Only some specific point-n-shoot cameras have this. So my first question would be. what kind of camera are you looking for?

im not camera expert so cant make any recommendation there.

as for editing app i find photoscape really good.  lots of options and easy to navigate.  free download too.

i tied photoshop but there were more options that my brain could handle ha

For changing the contrast/lighting/colouring of images, you'll get way better quality if you go and make raw images with your camera. It's basically a digital negative and instead of the (already processed images) it will record every thing the sensor received. That way you can upper and lower the lighting way more than you normally can. Same goes with whitebalancing, you can fix the blue and orange hue you sometimes get on photos with no problem whatsoever. All DSLR cameras have this function. Only some specific point-n-shoot cameras have this. So my first question would be. what kind of camera are you looking for?

One that catches the detail of my pack and stops them in motion :)

We use a Nikon D 3100. We do a lot of bird watching and have had some amazing shots Below is one that i think is pretty good

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif DSC_0279 (640x427).jpg

That is beautiful!!

wow thats an awesome pic

i use a panasonic lumix lz20 , its quite good for pics this a mid run pic of bings i caught with burst mode

Posted Image

This is what I want my camera to do. Stop stuff dead in its tracks. My pack is always on the move and never sitting still. Fabulous picture

My brother would know better than me, but he loves Canons.

This is what i was looking at. A canon rebel Posted Image

But the price!

This is what I want my camera to do. Stop stuff dead in its tracks. My pack is always on the move and never sitting still. Fabulous picture

This is what i was looking at. A canon rebel zahy9ebu.jpg

But the price!

It's pricey, but worth it! In Europe this is known as the EOS 600D. I own a 1100D myself. The 1000-series is considered the entry level. They feel a bit less durable but are usually cheaper. The less numbers the camera has (100-series, 10-series and the 1-series) the more professional they are and thus more expensive they become. The 1100D is less expensive than the 600D but it looks like there aren't too many differences to it. The 600D can film in full HD (the 1100D can only in normal HD), has a flip-out screen and has a higher resolution. But the 1100D much less delay in taking pictures, useful for the quick pics you want. It has start-up time of just 100ms and a much better battery. Though it does 'only' 3 photos per second wheras the 600D does 3,7.

The 600D is better but the 1100D is cheaper. Both have all the things you need. There are of course many more cameras out there and I would recommend http://snapsort.com to find them, read out the specs (in plain human language) as well as comparing camera's with each other.

I took the following photo with my 1100D, as well as all previous huskycamp photos with fast moving huskies and never had too much issues with it. Even though I still use the default lenses that came with the kit.

post-2355-0-38717600-1382478814_thumb.jp post-2355-0-78344900-1382478778_thumb.jp

edit: Forgot to say, the 1100D is known as the Rebel T3 in the US.

It's pricey, but worth it! In Europe this is known as the EOS 600D. I own a 1100D myself. The 1000-series is considered the entry level. They feel a bit less durable but are usually cheaper. The less numbers the camera has (100-series, 10-series and the 1-series) the more professional they are and thus more expensive they become. The 1100D is less expensive than the 600D but it looks like there aren't too many differences to it. The 600D can film in full HD (the 1100D can only in normal HD), has a flip-out screen and has a higher resolution. But the 1100D much less delay in taking pictures, useful for the quick pics you want. It has start-up time of just 100ms and a much better battery. Though it does 'only' 3 photos per second wheras the 600D does 3,7.

The 600D is better but the 1100D is cheaper. Both have all the things you need. There are of course many more cameras out there and I would recommend http://snapsort.com to find them, read out the specs (in plain human language) as well as comparing camera's with each other.

I took the following photo with my 1100D, as well as all previous huskycamp photos with fast moving huskies and never had too much issues with it. Even though I still use the default lenses that came with the kit.

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif IMG_4892.JPG {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif IMG_4894.JPG

edit: Forgot to say, the 1100D is known as the Rebel T3 in the US.

Thanks for the insight!! I will look on prices of that one also. Takes fabulous photos! And will be checking out that website!