Kc Goin In For Her Spay

KCspack

And I am at a loss... We drove to the city she was adopted from yesterday, so she could fast comfortably,in a hotel.. and now she's in for her operation.....had to put her toys away in the car so I can stop getting teary eyed... First night without my girl since we got her ...pout....get her back this time tomorrow to take her home and don't think I'll ever leave her again!!!!

Luvs, KC and her pack

Aww bless she will be fine, I was a wreck when my girls went in they cried when i was leaving and i sat in the car crying for ages. wishing her s speedy recovery xx

She did well for the operation and recovery, but they said she started wooing, and I missed it darnit..but the trip home was good, took the lid off the crate and put her just beside me and now she's all small pupiled drugged eyes and sleeping on her pillow...but yupp never leaving her again lol

Luvs, KC and her pack