Breaking Bad

Lukenufc

So breaking bad starts again in america, tomorrow (11/8/13) and I was wondering does anyone know which channel its on and what time it will be in the united states of britland?

(If you haven't seen breaking bad you don't know what you're missing)

should be up for download in the uk by monday morning. no idea when it will be airing on tv over here or what channel. fx maybe?

I can't wait either I've been looking forward to this for so long lol, I meant which american channel, I have streams on my pc and its the same channel as the walking dead I just cant remember the name!! I keep thinking UFC

cant wait

Yes thats it!! Thank you!

Whats your predictions for walt and jesse then?

Im assuming you've seen it all?

yes have watched it all :)

probably best not to give any spoilers away for people who havnt seen it.

cant imagine it ending well though

We never watched it until we got Netflix.  We've now seen every episode, and it is addictive.  Writing is excellent and the actors are supurb, especially Bryan Cranston, who plays the main character, Walter White.

We never watched it until we got Netflix.  We've now seen every episode, and it is addictive.  Writing is excellent and the actors are supurb, especially Bryan Cranston, who plays the main character, Walter White.

Does that mean season 5 is on Netflix finally? I watched season 1-4, but 5 wasn't there at the time.

Just watched the first couple of episodes.

Seems interesting.

I can see we're going to watch Walters steady decline from a mild mannered teacher into the depths of depravity.

Does that mean season 5 is on Netflix finally? I watched season 1-4, but 5 wasn't there at the time.

Nope. Only 1 - 4.

Ohhh my.....that's MY SHOW! I'm so addicted! I started watching it after giving in and I was hooked. Watched all 5 seasons on Netflix in 2.5 weeks.

Season 5 is available on Netflix now.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've just spent the last 2 weeks watching nothing Breaking Bad

Season 1 through to Season 5 episode 11

and WOW !!! awesome, those guys get into soooo many scrapes and fights and close calls

it's amazing they made it through that year.

Can't wait for the last couple of epsiodes :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just finished watching this... did all 5 seasons in 4 weeks and wow, definitely recommend it to anyone thinking of watching it!!

Yup I did it exactly the same.

Great continuity.

Great show