Forum Movement

Marc

Hi All,

Just in case you thought you was loosing the plot, yes there have been a few forum moves today. Some have been renamed, inactive ones merged. Some have moved categories and the names will have changed slightly. This is in order to keep our sites active areas alive and stop it going stale (not that it ever will with you lot posting lol).

Next on the agenda will be a few changes being made by either myself or Sarah. I know over the next day or so Sarah will be looking into the smiley situation to see if we can get some decent ones on board, and will also be looking at the hierachy of the use titles (more info to come on this one).

In addition to this, there will soon be quite a big update to the forum software (currently in its final stage of development). The bad news is that for this one the site will have to be taken offline for an hour or so whilst I upgrade everthing. The good news however is that this will mean the site will gain new features for all to use and enjoy.

Have fun and I hope you are all enjoying the forums like we are.

Marc

http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe click on this link and download, then you should be able to right click on your image in windows and resize hope this helps (only for XP users - if you are using windows vista, there is an alternative, http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/download-image-resizer.php)