Abby And Brittany: Joined For Life

Stormy

is that the couple where they are joined at the back of the head and the smaller one sits onlike a tall barstool on wheels? if not then no i havent but i bet it is interesting stuff

No these ones from the outside share one body for two heads, but if I remember rightly they have two sets of some internal organs lungs, heart etc..

Seen the sisters that are joined at the head too, looks much more difficult :(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I've seen some of this.   They went on a trip to London and dented a metal egg that was on display.  The only thing I keep thinking about (because I am rude) is what happens if Abby or Britney get a boyfriend?  If only one of them is dating him then what is the other supposed to do?  I got very confused, particularly when I started wondering what would happen if they both got different boyfriends.  At that point I gave up, lol.