Hello again!

Guest snowdog

Guest snowdog

Hi everyone, ive already been welcomed by a lot of you, thankyou, such a nice bunch, only i keep getting a message on the top of my screen saying why not introduce yourself an tell everyone a bit about yourself, which i just realized i havnt actually done, so here goes, im 35 married, i have 3 beautiful children, (nightmares at times but still beautiful lol) i have 6 cats 1 kitten, 2 sibey babes 1 female Neeko 7mnths, and one boy Neo 4mnths, i have a rabbitt (harvey) a guinea pig (pip) and a hamster called chester, my hobbies are playing with my children and my furry babies, i do enjoy food (too much) and enjoy relaxing late at night while the house is quiet , apart from chester, and maybe my sibes (for wee wee's), and watching films that scare me (not tooo much) well thats me, thanks for listening xx ;)

Guest snowdog

ooops my name is Jane, and yes rip your hair out busy sometimes, but funny and happy. did i go overboard on the intro! not sure what i should put, i did miss out the bit about me being a full time model/actress and having a holiday home in milan, paris and rome, hehe just kidding, only the one holiday home lol.

Guest snowdog

oh yes busy busy busy , im not sure but sometimes i think i may have done something really bad in a former life, lol only kidding! fess up time the bit about model/actress sooooo not true, as you will see on sunday, oh b.t.w spoke to ade in the chatroom, that i stummbled upon this evening, and hes put my mind atrest about sunday and Neeko, he says should be fine to bring her, and if any worries he will walk at the back with us, so thats greeeeeat news for Neeko.

Guest snowdog

Thanks again ade, hmmm just grabbed my daughters pack of haribo sweeties out of Neo's mouth, hes giving me an evil stare now, well part evil part down right stupid lol

Guest snowdog

ye we just gotta be careful not to get her near any male doggies that might want a bit of romance, as she too young to lose her puppyhood, Neo is running round like a complete nutta, waiting for his morning walkies, mark my hubby took Neeko out at 5 this morning while no one is about bless! looking forward to meeting everyone, mark will be with me but i stil get shy, easier to talk in text, not so easy face to face, mind you we all got one thing in common so thats a start x

Wow what a fantastic into, I thought I had my hands full :ran_tongue: I'll show my husband your intro & it might convince him we can have more furbabies he he, doubtful :P Any hoo great to get to know you better Jane & hope you have lots of fun & puppy games on the camping trip. See you again soon :sweet_kiss: xxx

Guest snowdog

The more fur babies the better i say, it's just all the work that comes with it, but it's worth it, good luck with your hubby, if hes like mine youll have your work cut out lol x

Guest snowdog

oh yep, same with Neeko, shes like a big grey fluffy frog, the other sibes look really bemused usually, they do look funny though dont they, lol, Neo is just the oposite he's very timid until he gets used to you and then hes a nutta to lol

Guest snowdog

Oh yes neo does that, but its similar to watching a kiddie and you know there up to something but dont know what, then he runs from one setee to the other over and over again, bounces of it and back on to the other, sooooooo funny lol

Oh yes neo does that, but its similar to watching a kiddie and you know there up to something but dont know what, then he runs from one setee to the other over and over again, bounces of it and back on to the other, sooooooo funny lol

you'll have to video it so we can all have a giggle with you! xx

Guest snowdog

yes i will, also he talks it's soooooo funny, if he cant have something he will grumble and then it gets louder, and if i grumble back he starts really talking, i will try and get it video'd x