Guest snowdog

Hi nice to see your comin to the meet i think it's 1.30/ 2pm but someone will put me right if im wrong lol, as for old fart well i think thats me and not knowing any one 'm going for the weekend and i have not met most of the people going.

saying that i got the worst over with i met sarah lol xxxxxx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snowdog

Thanks Linda, i feel much better now I know people of differnt ages are going, just didnt want to go and it be a youngies thing and look odd one out, looked at piccies of a meet last night, it looks very relaxed everyone just fussing the sibey babes so thats good, put my mind at rest, only not used to crowds so didnt know what to expect, listen to me i lurk in the background and am not used to crowds , i sound like a stalker, anyway im going to take Neo out for walkies now, I do feel sorry for my baby girl though neeko, she is in season its only her 9th day and shes fed up, not going out for walks shes typical sibe loves meeting people, so her not going out and about is realy affecting her, and of course she sees little Neo going out and gets upset, :-(

Guest snowdog

ooops ive started something now, whats that saying age is just a number! as long as were not into the hundreds i dont think we should worry! look at me i should take some of my own advice lol.

Guest snowdog

This is very true, i feel well over 100 but act around my daughters age (9), which makes you wonder how can you feel so old but act so daft? hmmm but still when me and my friend at work get together we are stupidly childish, but theres always one old fart who likes to pull you up on it and tell you to act your age, i think im going to be one of those old smelly ladies you see on the life of grime programs who are surrounded by there animals and too tired to clean themselves up, but heyat least ill see the funny side of it! lol

Welcome to the site snowdog......as for being old, you must be talking about me! I haven't decided if the 'golden oldies' section was created for the older dogs or to keep the older members busy! LOL

Looks like you're fitting right in with the rest of the "crazy for huskies" - who could ask for more?

Guest snowdog

Hi Austinville , thankyou for the welcome, nice to be here, and i hope im fitting in, im sure the golden oldies isnt to keep us busy, surely that would be too mean! lol