Guest snowdog

Guest snowdog

Hi, just introducing my self and my baby sibes, not sure if this is were i am meant to introduce myself, im sure some kind person will tell me if it isn't, anyway i have two adorable sibes Neeko is my girl shes 7 mnths and Neo is my hansome boy, i have joined the husky forum as i need help from time to time, and always find listning to forums helps and maybe share stories with other sibe owners, anyway thats me, thanks for listening!.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

helloooooo - welcome to the pack !!

Yup - posted in correct place :up:

Warning - they're all picture mad here so will give you the heads up to start uploading some lol

Looking forward to seeing you around - feel free to ask anything and everything :)

Always great to welcome another Husky lover to the pack. Welcome and enjoy. Sarah is right about pictures. We are very demanding when it comes to sharing photos.

Guest snowdog

Hi everyone, how frustrating I am trying to upload piccies of my babes but keep getting error 404, dont know what thats all about, love to show you my sibes but just cant do it, thanks for all your welcome messages, nice to feel welcome, Neo is 4 mnths x

Guest snowdog

Hi back again, thankyou sarah soooo much i followed your directions and upload is successful, i am still tatting so if i dissapear for ages i am surfing the forum to see how everything works, thanks again and i hope the piccie appears now! x

Guest snowdog

here goes, ive posted them previous to this message, god only knows were ive sent them, as you will probably notice i am not familiar with using forums, i have up til now just lurked in the background lol, x100_2398_.JPG

Guest snowdog

Well ive tired my self out now, all this faffing with piccies, i will tune in tommorow to see if people got the piccies, thanks again everyone for such warm welcomes from me and the babes, oh b.t.w all your sibey babes are georgous, nite nite x

Guest snowdog

yipeeee, just thought i would check and see if they appeared, hooraaaah!! urr no lurking looks like a great place for sibey lovers to chat, i will indeed post more piccies, but need sleep to accrue more brain power, nite nite peeps and pups x

Guest snowdog

Hi everyone, thankyou again for your warm welcomes, I have uploaded some new piccies of my sibey babes, I will attach one in this message but I think you can view them anyway in the gallery, hey get me uploading and attaching, practice is paying off shedalot, but a long way to go to reach perfection lol ! anyway feel free to check out the piccies, love all your sibey babes, arnt huskys just the most gergous creatures, bye for nowx

Guest snowdog

Hi everyone, thankyou again for your warm welcomes, I have uploaded some new piccies of my sibey babes, I will attach one in this message but I think you can view them anyway in the gallery, hey get me uploading and attaching, practice is paying off shedalot, but a long way to go to reach perfection lol ! anyway feel free to check out the piccies, love all your sibey babes, arnt huskys just the most gergous creatures, bye for nowx100_2412_.JPG

you see what I mean about perfection i even forgot to attach the piccie! in my last message doh!

Guest snowdog

Thankyou Shedalot, I try lol! oh I have a question for anyone who knows, rig or scooter? I am preparing for the fact that when my sibes get to around 12 mnths a walk will not be enough for them so am parousing the tinternet for an activity to involve them in, I may fall off a scooter, Im not sure, but do you need a liscence for a rig, I probably would! or would you use a bike with one of those trixie attachments! and also how often would this excersize take place as i do not want to bulk my sibes up that i end up walking two elephants, any advice on this wouldbe great, my god I have so many questions on things, you will all get sick of me pestering you lol, thanks, if i dissapear for a bit i am just familiarizing myself with the forum again, oh and please if i spell things wrong i apologise durr! xx

my god I have so many questions on things, you will all get sick of me pestering you lol, thanks, if i dissapear for a bit i am just familiarizing myself with the forum again, oh and please if i spell things wrong i apologise durr! xx

One thing we'll never do is get sick of pestering, you might just ask something someone else is thinking of! ;)

There's loads of threads in the training section on here relating to rigs, scooters, training, etc - have a read through them, they're posted by members who do all that & have the best knowledge of how to start, where to go, where to buy equipment, if you need permits, etc, etc ... if you still have questions, post 'em up, we'll all learn with you! :D

Guest snowdog

Thankyou Zebedee, will check out that training section, hopefully i will find my answer xx bytheway how do i get a piccie up by my name, everyone has got one! stupid question and probably right under my nose, xx