Found a new dry food

Kiba

Thought i would share. Its called Taste of the Wild. (the have 3 different flavors) and also one for cats.

I get her the Pacific Stream formula with smoked salmon.

Grain Free. First ingredient is Salmon.

I paid $44 for a 30 lb bag.

And my Sibe loves it. She was mad when I told her she had to finish her old food (natural balance) before she could have the new stuff. She still has 1/2 a container of the old stuff left to go. But when thats gone i'm switching to this stuff.

http://www.tasteofthewildpetfood.com/

thumbnail.php.jpg

Kiba, thanks for sharing! Where did you pick it up at?

Also, I see you're in San Diego. I'm just up the road a bit in Orange County, but am always going down to SD to visit my folks. Whereabouts are ya?

hey there neighbor.

I'm in Clairemont.

I found the food at Kahoots. But i believe you can also get it at Pet People and some other specialy pet shops.

But i checked at Petco and Petsmart. They dont have it.

I'll probably end up going to the Kahoots in Rancho Bernardo (about 30 min. from me) if the PetPeople down the street doesnt have it.

haha How bout that. Got another SoCal person on here.

I'll check around up here and see what I can find. After some reading, I went to Petco and was horribly disappointed with what they sold. I got the best of the lot, but I still feel it's mediocre at best!

I'm always in Mira Mesa, and my grandparents live in Clairemont. Will have to try and plan a So Cal get together one of these days!

Zoya's been on TOTW since she was about 9 months old. She loves the stuff. It has a six-star rating from dogfoodanalysis.com. Here's a link to their dealer locator, for those in the US: http://www.tasteofthewildpetfood.com/dealer_locator/

Kaiya has been on TOTW since we got her home and it's been great. We give her the prarie blend for her regular meals and i've been using the pacific stream blend as training treats. We tried the fowl blend, that didn't go well at all. Just didn't sit well with her stomach and she stopped eating it after a couple days.