poop

ice

shadow has been off colour for a couple of days now (most likely down to the sock he coughed up :confused: ) but for the past couple of days he has been quieter than normal, he has been sick a couple of times over the past few days and has had afew runny poops, but just now, he had had a poop and it was very hard and sticky and smelly, is this normal? if he isnt back to him self by tomorrow dinner time i'll be ringing the vets anyway just on the safe side. IF there was something else that he had ate that could still be inside him, would there be any signs? i have cleaned my house top to bottom to make sure he doesnt find anything else and have warned the kids to move everything when they have done with it.

I would have to agree that a trip to the vet is a good idea. Pieces of the sock could very well be lodged and causing a blockage. And unfortuately, if pup has eaten a sock, it's likely that he could have found many other things to chew up - best to be safe and have him checked out. I hope everything turns out for him....keep us posted.