Are your dogs behaving themselves???

Smithy

well apart from ripping up my last cushion between them in the garden they are all flat out fast asleep a lil early tonite, but Odins first howl was at the moon my daughter was in bed, she was the only one home when she heared Odin howl she fell outta bed thinking he's realy hurt himself as this was the first time over and over again.

my daughter Melanie said it was realy loud she ran down to find Odin sat on the back of the settee head up like in the pic on that site and just howling at the moon. strange

You can always come and listen to mine howl Sarah :)

Ours can do most of the musical scale from 'lone wolf' (Nova) to 'screaming cyote' (Dixie)

Only reason ours are acting differently is the temperature, as bordering on frosty outside, and they love the cold, cos cold meanins lots of running :)

Pop along to Sherwood one morning. Mine always do a good rendition when we open the van doors. Maybe your boys will join in?

We never had 'proper' howl-offs till we got Spyrit.I Didn't even know some of ours could howl! But once he arrived, we have at least a couple of concerts a day, and the only one who actually CAN'T howl is Mishka, so she yaps instaid. They all have very individual howls too.

Am planning on coming over one weekend if I can pinch a scooter for a session?

Back to my last post - I was just dropping off to sleep last night and heard a really deep aaaaaaaaaa wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooo :rofl: I was lay in bed chuckling to myself - it was Kimba!!! NEVER heard him do that before!!! He only did it twice though :( Sigh