New Site Sponsor Style - Stray Life

Marc

Hi Guys,

A while since the site sponsors section has been looked at properly and if Im honest has been neglected a little of late as we have been getting the main site up to scratch. However now is the time the site sponsors area will really come alive!! :)

So first addition of the night (yes I said of the night LOL) is the new style "Stray Life" which will be available to anyone who is a site sponsor. You can select this style if you wish from the style selection menu in the bottom left of any page on the site.

For those who are not site sponsors and would like to be, you can become one by upgrading your account from here or by visiting the paid subscriptions section within your settings page.

post-1-13586062031375_thumb.png

post-1-13586062032668_thumb.png

post-1-13586062034732_thumb.png

Enjoy

Looks good [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] just 1 bug as far as I can see....it does not go to first unread post..stay on the top page...if you know what I mean

Looks good @Marc just 1 bug as far as I can see....it does not go to first unread post..stay on the top page...if you know what I mean

Yeah that was a hack to the forum pages. Will add that to it when I get chance, just in process of another addition for sponsors at present too :D