Prisoner 'drunk on swine flu gel'

PawPrints

To the mind of an alcoholic, whos rattling for a drink, it's far from bizzare. We are talking a person with an addiction who will drink ANYTHING with alcohol in in the absence of 'proper' drink. Meths is another common one, along with other solvent and alcohol containing substances.

To the mind of an alcoholic, whos rattling for a drink, it's far from bizzare. We are talking a person with an addiction who will drink ANYTHING with alcohol in in the absence of 'proper' drink. Meths is another common one, along with other solvent and alcohol containing substances.

Lyn, I know, I was married to an alcoholic - but I was talking about everyday people who see further into their surrounding objects than what they were intended for

Ah, but Dunk, if someone put you on a hospital ward, and you'd not seen a bottle of white lightening in a week, that could well change :eek:

I was in hospital for a week this time last year ( think I did well ) and as for white lightening yukkkkk if thats all there was I'd be tee total lol

Ive accidently tasted it, and wasn't pleasent!

Accidentaly ended up with it in my eyes at the same time and finished up with an A&E doc irrigating my eyes and sending me home with drops to treat the burns! The pump dispenser mounted at chest hight had a blocked nozzle. Pressed it and it went upwards!