Dark Knight Rises-Anne Hathaway as Catwoman

aronoiiel

I'm a huge Batman fan myself and generally have enjoyed most things that have come out for the show and comics. However, I am a little confused by the casting for Catwoman. From the trailers it looks rather interesting. I have to admit what little I've seen of her as Selina I'm rather liking it's a huge change from her other roles but it is a big step given her previous movie roles I think. Very surprising to me anyway LOL. Thoughts? Ideas? Comments?

Edited by aronoiiel

Huge difference from Halle Berry! I'm not sure what to think of that either She always plays the "good girl" roles, so Catwoman is surely a different role, then again even movies stars all have to grow-up sometime and do something new.:redface1:

It was Michelle Pfeiffer was cat woman before Halle Berry. I preferred Michelle over Halle

+Infinite

I hate Halle Berry as Catwoman... Catwoman of comics was sexy because of her sensual personality... I missed some clothes in the Halle Berry's film;) but not bad her body hahahaha

I like Anne Hatheaway but I'll always see her as the princess of Genovia. She wears a good suit in photos so I wish she were a perfect catwoman.

Can't wait for the film!!!:woohoo: