External Hard Drives with Screens?

Hyshqa

I know they exist as I've seen someone using one before but I can't seem to find any! I go away every year on a sort of 'photography holiday' and end up coming back with about 5,000 photos from 2 weeks, generally shot in RAW if I have the space. I usually take my laptop with me so I can clear my memory cards as I go (I'll come back with SO many GB of photos I couldn't possibly keep them all on the memory cards until I get home!) but because I don't want to put my laptop into my hold luggage, and my carry on this year has been downsized so it won't fit my laptop, I want to get one of these external hard drives with a screen so I can load my photos onto that and have a flick through instead. Only, as I said, even google isn't bringing up any appropriate results! Does anyone know of any particular brands, or specific models? Maybe there's a specific name for what I'm referring to and it's not called an 'external hard drive', that would explain why I can't find anything! Anyway, any help finding what I'm after would be appreciated!

Well thats 3 geeks who never heard of em LOL. Im highly doubting that these are harddrives tbh. They are likely to be some kind of file readers with screens, and also are likely to be very expensive.

I've found a few examples of what I'm after after a lot of googling! :P Dunno if this is a proper term but I typed 'Portable photo storage' and came up with a bunch of examples like the 'Canon Media Storage M30' etc.

Yep, thats the kinda thing I was thinkin of. Damned expensive for what your after doing though and your not likely to be able to go through them much better than you can on your camera, so not sure what advantage you would get out of it.