Ferrets - Clortho, Emily, Ferrero and Crunchie (Mini Aleu)

So I don't post very often now, but some of you don't know that I'm now a ferret owner as well, so I thought I'd introduce you to my boy Clortho! At the moment he is living by himself.

ferret_land___clortho__s_play_area_by_staceybob-d54wb6v.jpg

Here's a video of Clortho playing:

And then in a months time when I return from Ipswich, just before my birthday, I'll be adopting Emily and her two beautiful jill kits from a ferret rescue.

This is Emily:

421452_10150978177833088_1571204701_n.jpg

And the little dark girl is Ferrero and then light girl is Crunchie (Mini Aleu as she will be the same colour as Aleu when she's an adult)

562274_10150987703993088_492703066_n.jpg

and if that's not cute enough for you, here's a video of them for you:

Stacey xxx

I do like ferrets, such little characters but I really couldn't live with the smell, my lovely niece that died, kept ferrets and she just loved them and she had them really well trained - they followed her everywhere.

I hope you enjoy them as much as Kirsty did and that they bring you as much fun - very well done for rescuing them